If you are looking for info on the Foundation Year in London, please see below to find out the benefits and types of courses we offer at NC IUL (NC – Italian University London).
What is a Foundation Year?
A foundation year is an extra year of study at the start of a university course. It is an opportunity to develop the necessary skills and gain knowledge for the preparation of further university courses. After having achieved the foundation year, you can choose a degree course to enrol upon.
Why study a Foundation Year at NC IUL?
Foundation Year at NC IUL offers the opportunity to experience our university campus in the UK and other European cities (Paris, Rome and Barcelona). You will learn about the university world, the subjects you are interested in, the tutors and the teachers of NC IUL.
With Foundation Year at NC IUL, you will have an in-depth knowledge of the subjects of study and practical skills; this will make it easier for you to continue your university studies.
Benefits of Foundation Courses in UK
- You will fully enter into unviersity life, by interacting with other students and experience different cultures.
- A Foundation course is a springboard for your future and your career.
- We believe that every student can reach his maximum potential, we work with you on achieving your goals
- The student is at the centre for us. During your time at NC IUL, we’ll do everything we can to support you.
Foundation Degree Requirements
Documents and entry requirements needed are:
- Scanned copy of passport and visa (if applicable)
- Personal statement
- Proof of address
- Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Higher Secondary documents
- 5 GCSEs (including English) at grade A-C or equivalent and a pass in GCSE Maths or equivalent
If English is not your first language or you have never studied English, you need to: IELTS 5.5, or TOEFL 46/59 (Internet-based test) or 453/497 (paper-based test), Cambridge Advanced certification level B2, GCSE / IGCSE English grade C or higher or international equivalent.