Niccolò Cusano Italian University is a vibrant and exciting institute, located in central London. The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Global Management, International Politics and Psychology.
Every year the Niccolò Cusano Italian University offers university scholarships and bursaries to help students who do not have financial support to further their studies. You can find information about the university scholarships, bursaries and discounts here. In particular, the “Access Opportunity Scholarship”, which is designed for students who will require a full tuition fee waiver.
Find out the Eligibility requirements for our “Access Opportunity Scholarship”!
To apply, the following criteria must be met:
- You must meet or exceed academic entry criteria
- You must be undertaking your first undergraduate degree programme (students who currently hold a degree or who are transferring from another Higher Education degree will not be eligible)
- You must show evidence that you are facing considerable financial hardship
- and that without help you will not be able to proceed with the course
- Your household income must be less than £25,000
- You must ordinarily be resident in England
Even if you meet all these listed criteria, remember that these university scholarships are limited in number and NCIUL will also consider other aspects such as who has the lowest household income.
Remember applications deadline is: 31st August 2018 at 5pm (UK Time).
Be sure that you have read the entire document “Access Opportunity Scholarship Information Guidance Notes” before submitting your application.
For any specific information, please contact email@example.com or +44 (0) 2038461730.